How To Meditate?
We are surrounded by negative forces like jealousy, hatred, fear, doubt, worry, despair, guilt, resentment, anger, pride hatred and anxiety. These are the dominating forces of the universe.We are constantly attacked by these negative forces day in and day out.The only medicine to fight this deadly disease is Meditation. Through Meditation we can get everlasting peace, that is what we know the "Divine Peace". To grow in light and to fulfill ourselves in light and purity we need to practice meditation regularly.
What is actual Meditation?
Meditation doesnot mean just sitting quietly for 15 to 20 minutes. It requires concentration. You have to calm and quieten your mind.It requires conscious effort. You have to free yourself from repetitive and unwanted thoughts that distract your attention. As you learn to calm your mind you feel a new creation is dawning inside of you. When your mind is vacant and tranquil your whole existence becomes an empty vessel. You will attract infinite peace, joy peace happiness. This is actual meditation.
How many ways are their to Meditate?
1. Silence your mind. Once you do that you are in a position to please and Fulfill God.
2. The Second way to meditate is to empty your heart.Human heart is full of chaos and turmoil. As you empty your heart there is a Divine peace and harmony which will fill your heart.
3. The third thing is through prayer.Prayer is nothing but a communion between Spirit and Form.If you pray from your heart all your fears, doubts, sorrow, resentment and anxiety will be eliminated and joy, peace and tranquility will fill your heart.
How to Meditate
1. First find a quiet place away from people and telephone.
2. Early morning is undoubtely the most powerful time to meditate.
3. Before you start meditating say to yourself 'I will be focused and calm'.
4. Have light music at the back ground if you like.
5. Using candles during meditation can improve your concentration.
6. Take shower or atleast wash you face before you meditate.
7. Meditate with the empty stomach.But if you feel hungry have a glass of juice or milk.
8. Aromas have been proven to be an effective means of entering a state of relaxation.
9. When you meditate keep your eyes half open.
10. When negative thoughts enter, donot force them out but simply let them pass away.
1. Keep your spine erect while you meditate
2. You can sit on the floor or you can sit comfortably on the chair.
3. Sit very relaxed.
4. Proper breathing is very important so make yourself comfortable.
5. Take a deep breathe and hold for a few seconds and then breathe out.
6. Feel the breath is coming directly from God, so that your breathe can be easily purified.
7. Each time you breathe feel that you are bringing infinite peace and happiness into your body.
8. When you breathe out feel that all the negative thoughts anger, hatted, fear, doubt, resentment, guilt, and anxiety are being expelled.
9. Repeat this morning and evening 20 minutes every day.
10. When bad thought comes to your mind say 'Today I am at peace'. I will not allow bad thoughts to enter into me.
11. When you breathe in hold for 6 seconds and breathe out. If you are on medication please consult your doctor before you start.
The aim of meditation is to free yourself from all worries and unhappiness.All the negative thoughts attack your mind. The heart is much purer than the mind. Love, grace, mercy, peace, tranquility, affection are already there in the heart.
Before you start Meditation 'Repeat Supreme'or Heavenly Father 400 times. By doing that your concentration will improve.It is almost a waste of time if you want to purify your mind because negative thoughts are always floating on the surface. So concentrate your attention towards your heart. It is already illuminated. It has all the good qualities you desire.So everytime when you are not able to control you mind please donot feel unhappy. But focus your attention towards your heart and within few seconds you will be able to meditate without any disturbance.Heart is like a fountain full of peace, joy and love. You can sit at the base of the fountain and enjoy it. So it is better to meditate in the heart than in the mind.From your mind you get inspiration and from your heart you get aspiration.
How to Concentrate
1. Find a quiet place
2. Make a Black dot on the wall
3. Stand 20 inches away from it.
4. Concentrate on the dot.
5. Then Breathe in deep and breath out.
6. Feel that when you are breathing you breathe is actually coming from the dot and that the dot is also breathing in, getting its breathe from you.
7. Feel there are two persons. You and the dot.
8. Do it for 15 to 20 minutes every day before you start to meditate.
9. If you dont want to concentrate on the dot you can concentrate on counting your heart beat mentally.
As you practice doing it for few weeks you can concentrate better. Also when you meditate negative thoughts will slow down and you will have full control over your mind.
Winston Saga is one of the world's leading sales legends. He is also the CEO of Sales and Motivation International. Winston has been acknowledged as a unique and distinctive authority in the field of sales and personal development. Last year International Biography Centre selected him ''International Man of the Year'' for his outstanding contribution to sales and Service. He has written 100's of articles to magazine, journals and websites.
Visit telesalestips.com to know more about the Author.
Embrace Fear and Let Go
Before I started meditating several years ago with CDs using audio technologies, I estimate I hadn't recalled much more than tiny snippets of a dream in, gosh, at least ten years and probably many more than that.One of the things I liked immediately when I began using meditation CDs was that I started sleeping as soundly as a puddle of snoozing cat and dreaming vividly and often.
Meditation: A Path To Inner Peace
Throughout history, meditation has been an integral part of many cultures. Records indicate that meditation was practiced in ancient Greece and India more than 5,000 years ago.
Meditation also Gave Me Something else
Some of the greatest benefits for me have been my ability to tap into 'my well of inner peace' whenever I need to, my connection with, and to, spirit, achievement of greater clarity and balance at the end of each session, and overall wellbeing. Meditation also gave me something else.
Wireless Meditation: Top Five Tips For Wherever-Whenever Mindfulness
The problem with meditation is attachment.We get in the habit of needing our altar, favorite cushion, incense, CD, certain time of day, necessary length of time, or particular style of sitting.
Cultivate a Positive Mind-Set Through Meditation
You have the ability to create your own mind-set. Whether your attitude is positive or negative, is up to you.
Hello, sample some of the arguments below. But mind you, this is not an opinionated writer that is trying to forward his profound knowledge on an altruistic art that is meditation.
Relaxation Techniques to Revitalize Body and Mind
We all get to a stage where we've just had it. We need a break.
Breathe in through your nose and draw your breath down into the area just below your navel, allowing your stomach to expand as you breathe (Baby Breath) and filling your lungs entirely with each breath before exhaling through your nose. Breathing is the most important part of meditation and Kundalini Awakening.
Meditating - Staying Awake
Why is staying awake while meditating important? Falling asleep is certainly relaxing, and can be good for you, but to get the full range of benefits from your meditation you need to have your brainwaves in the alpha and theta ranges. When you are asleep, your brainwaves range from theta to delta.
What Would Plato Think of Prozac?
Each person is unique and it is that individuality that we as a whole draw strength from. We should use such advantages to our benefit.
Basic Meditation Exercises
(Authors Note: Before reading this you should see my other articles on Breathing and Full Body Awareness)Now that you've begun to develop the ability to move energy around in your body there are some things that you can do with it. The following exercises range from pretty simple to pretty complicated, but as you develop your abilities you'll eventually find that you can do them all at once and effortlessly.
The Benefits of Meditation: Tips and Techniques
Meditation is healthy, safe and affordable. In fact it's free.
A Forty-Five-Second Meditation
Is Meditation Too Much Time And Trouble?If you haven't meditated before, you might think it's too much trouble to learn. If you do meditate, you know it can be difficult to find the time to do it consistently.
Secrets of Meditation For Better Health
Meditation can improve your health, increase energy levels and maximize your enjoyment of life. Without a doubt, more people would benefit from meditation if they took the time to practice the simple exercises used to calm the mind, reduce stress and increase energy levels.
Healing From Within
"We become sick because we act In sickening ways." Louis JourardModern medicine is based upon the notion of battle.
A One Minute Meditation
Maybe learning to meditate intimidates you, and in any case it's tough to find the time for daily meditation. The solution to both problems is an easy meditation you can learn right now, that will only take a minute to do each day.
Eenie, Meenie, Minie, Moe, With Which Meditation Should I Go?
There are many different styles of meditation, so which one is right for you?You can choose from:1. A writing meditation - using either the dominant or non-dominant hand2.
Can Cognitive Fitness Be a Workout for Your Brain?
There is growing interest to exercise your brain using something called "cognitive fitness."It's a known fact that exercise and meditation reduce anxiety, ease depression, and give you a general feeling of wellness.
Full Body Awareness
Now that you're comfortable working with your breath it's time to bring the rest of the body in. Continue breathing as I've outlined in my article on Breathing.
Enlightenment through Meditation
Helping the broadest range of people attain enlightenment through meditation is my lifelong preoccupation. I have more than 20 years of daily interaction with people helping them meditate and encouraging them to set high goals and use meditation as a tool for attaining inspiration, precious insights, enlightenment and other benefits that come along with it.
|home | site map|